May 19, 2014

The M. Zuiko 25mm f1.8

Directionality

I was given the chance to try a brand new M. Zuiko 25mm f1.8 so of course I did not let the opportunity pass. It was no surprise the lens is great. It's like the M. Zuiko 45mm f1.8 except this one comes with a hood. The black version also didn't seem plasticky to me. Unfortunately, I did not get the chance to compare it with the silver version. I'd expect it would be similar to the 45mm f1.8. The biggest surprise to me is that the lens is made in Japan.

This is not a review but rather a collection of photos I made using the said lens. I like it because I'm a big fan of light and small. It is smaller than the Pana-Leica 25mm F1.4 and while they are both sharp and great lenses I think the Pana-Leica is still a tad better. It is a very good compromise if you want a cheaper 50mm equivalent. Anyway, enjoy!

Directionality 2
I see you
Woman meets car
Crossing
Go green
Abstract 1
Abstract 2

No comments:

Post a Comment