January 26, 2014

M. Zuiko 12mm f/2 and Pana-Leica 25mm F1.4 for sale

M. Zuiko 12mm f/2 and Pana-Leica 25mm F1.4 for sale

I'm selling a silver M. Zuiko 12mm f/2 and a Pana-Leica 25mm F1.4. More details below if you're interested.

**UPDATE:** Both are sold.

Panasonic Leica DG Summilux F1.4 ASPH

Both lenses are in excellent condition and will include the original boxes. I'm the first owner of these lenses and I bought them from a local store when I switched to m4/3.

1. Silver M. Zuiko 12mm f/2 is $699 CAD + S&H. These includes a 3rd party hood by JJC which for me is very similar to the original. - SOLD!

2. Pana-Leica 25mm F1.4 is $549 CAD + S&H - SOLD!

I will only accept Paypal for payment. For shipping I will ship with Canada Post or Fedex. For any questions please leave a comment below or send me an email at ep.3@icloud.com

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment